My observations of him so far.
- Aariz is independent. He likes to do things by himself.
- Aariz likes to eat fruits. All kinds of fruits.
- Aariz said his first 2-word sentence this week – “wear shoes”
- Aariz likes thrills. He likes to do “free fall” stunts.
- Aariz is not afraid to dip himself in the pool/bath tub full of water. He likes to lay back in the water.
- Aariz needs to watch something while he eats his meals otherwise he will not eat.
- Aariz always greets his loved ones by asking him to be carried and then he will pat her/his back for awhile.
- Aariz thinks everything round is a ball, including orange – “ball, ball, ball”.
- Aariz prefers to demolish things than build things.
- Aariz is very cheeky. The more you tell him not to do, the more he will do it happily.
- Aariz likes to bully his cousin. He just won’t share his toys with his cousin. He gets jealous easily if his loved ones carry his cousin.
- Aariz knows how to console me when I cry. He will come to me and hug me or starts crying too.
I could go on, but there’s no ending to this list. It’s so fascinating to observe you, Aariz and I will continue doing that.
I love you Aariz and I can’t wait for you to say, “I love you too, Mummy”.